Tablets Could not find file at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath) | BLOG IT

Could not find file at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)












Recently I got the following error at the Event Viewer Application Log:
Could not find file at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)

This error was occasioned by an in house application.

The error refers to a file which is not on the desired path by Windows.

In order to solve this error, I used the "Process Monitor" by Sysinternals.com, I configured it to listen only for my application. After review the Log I found that problem was occasioned by the application's configuration file which was not found on

C:\Windows\SysWOW64.

My server is Windows 2008 R2 Enterprise x64.

My application is 32bits, and I think that by this reason the Windows look for the file on SysWOW64 folder.

After I copied the file on that path the error disappear.


SHARE

About Robert SA

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentarios: